Written by Administrator on Monday, 06 April 2009 20:39
Vallarta Girl Contest Terms & Condtions
So how do you enter to win?? Become a member or if you are already a member see the steps below ;)
Rules of Entry:
* Your entry must be received no later than midnight on 30 September 2011 in order to be eligible. * Only one entry per person or email address is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified. * You must be a registered member of LesbianLush.com to enter. Click Register in top right before submitting your entry via our Contact Us form as explained below. * If you are already a registered member, submit your entry through our Contact Us form (must include your full name, email address, phone number and the words: "Enter Me in the Vallarta Girl Contest.")
* 2 Winners will receive 2 All Access Passes each.
Winners will be chosen at random and announced on or about 1 October 2011.
Terms & Conditions:
Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone and must respond to the notification within 48 hours or prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Valid entries must contain a valid e-mail address and phone number. No purchase or other obligation is necessary to enter or to win. The winner will be determined by a representative of LesbianLush and their decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest.
LesbianLush is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries or for interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. LesbianLush reserves the right to modify or cancel this contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes. If prize is won by someone who has not yet reached the age of majority, another winner will be chosen from the entries. The entry constitutes consent to use the prize winner's name, voice, picture and/or likeness without compensation for promotion purposes.
The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States, Canada and any other country that permits participation in such a Promotion who is eighteen (18) years or older on date of entry, except employees of LesbianLush, their affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, franchises, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families or household members of each. Void where otherwise prohibited by law, rule, regulation or ordinance. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and regulations.
By participating, all entrants release LesbianLush and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors and agents, including advertising agencies, from any and against any and all liability with regard to the prize and agree that these entities are in no matter responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the prize.
For the name of the prize winner, please contact us after 1 October 2011.
* Prize is not transferable and must be used by the winner. Prize does not include airfare, travel or related expenses. Prize must be redeemed at the Event Check in with proper government issued ID. Each All Access Pass is valued at approx $199 each. For a list of events included on the Weekend Pass please visit http://www.vallartagirl.com/tickets.html.
The term ‘LesbianLush.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Signal Hill, CA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· Your use of this website consitutes an acknowledgement that you identify as a female and as a lesbian. We do our best to ensure that members are appropriate for a lesbian exclusive exchange.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LesbianLush.com’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
To cancel your Lesbianlush.com Account: Please contact us using the site form and include your username, password and the reason you would like to cancel your account. Lesbianlush.com staff will notify you once your account has been successfully cancelled.
Forum Terms and Conditions
Rule No. 1 - No "Flaming"
1.1 You may discuss another individual's beliefs but you will not harass, insult, belittle, threaten, or defame the individual, as this is considered a personal attack, in posts and any other communication within this site.
1.2 You may disagree with another member but you will not post negative statements about another individual.
1.3 You will not misquote another member regardless of context.
Rule No. 2 - No "Trolling"
2.1 You will not do anything that disrupts this forum. This includes, but not is limited to:
a. Deliberately reposting a post, thread, image, or anything else that has been removed by a moderator for a breach of a forum rule.
b. Baiting wherein a member harasses another member to the point where he or she might retaliate in a flame.
c. Brinking wherein a member deliberately does things to push the boundaries of the forum rules.
2.2 You will not start threads with topics that are not relevant to the forum topic. Staff reserves the right to move threads to the appropriate forums.
2.3 You will not post replies in threads that are off-topic to the original post. That is considered “thread hijacking” and staff may interv.
2.4 You will not stalk and harass other members (including sexual harassment and unwanted attention). This includes deliberately reporting multiple posts of the same member in an attempt to harass the member. This also includes multiple unwanted messages to a member despite requests to stop.
2.5 You will not post in public any private correspondence between yourself and another member without the expressed permission of that member.
2.6 You will not publically question a moderator's decision. This will result in deletion of your post and possibly cause your account to be banned or suspended. Questioning of a moderator's decision may be done by sending a polite private message to the moderator. You may also ask questions about policy and moderator roles.
2.7 You will not post messages stating you will not return to the forums because of posting experiences or make generalizations suggesting this forum has bad character and is unworthy of a return visit. Such posts will be deleted.
Rule No. 3 - No "Spamming"
3.1 You will not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, email address, business, or services that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion).
3.2 You will not request, beg or solicit donations or financial support (charitable or otherwise, for any reason) anywhere on the site including in e-mails, posts, and comments).
3.3 You will not post external links (defined as URLs to links off this site).
3.4 External links, website addresses, domain names or email addresses in your signature, avatar, or custom user title will be moderated.
3.5 You will not cross-post the same message (as a new thread or a reply) to 2 different forums at the same time.
3.6 You will try your best not to start a new thread if a thread already exists on the same topic. Staff may choose to intervene to merge threads with similar topics to prevent cluttering the forums.
3.7 You will not mass email multiple members of this website with the same message.
3.8 You will not make useless posts to increase your post count.
3.9 You will post a well thought-out message after you have read through it for typos and misspellings.
Rule No. 4 - No "Offensive" or "Illegal" Posts, PMs, Links, or Images
4.1 You will not post, attach, use or send any posts, messages, links, images or files:
a. that are obscene or vulgar.
b. that are hateful, racist, homophobic or sexist.
c. that violate or promote the violation of local or international laws and regulations (including the posting of any copyright material such as songs, movies or text). All quoted articles from external sources such as news articles must not be more than 10% of the original article to be legal or else copyright is infringed. A link must be provided to all quoted material. The only exception is quotes for AP (Associated Press) articles which are limited to one sentence only or where permission by the author is granted for reproduction in full with the permission statement
d. depicts self-harm, suicide, cruelty to animals or harm towards others.
e. that is in all CAPS. Such posts may be deleted.
4.2 You will remove any word and use an alternative if the word you posted is automatically censored by the site. You will not attempt to bypass the automatic word censor in any way.